Italian Dream Incorporated is a luxury concierge service based in Italy that offers tailor made tours and individual itineraries specifically designed to fulfil the needs and interests of each traveller.
Avoid the queues and book a private guide to the best sites in Italy. Enjoy an exclusive viewing of The Vatican with breakfast at 7am before public access, experience The Sistine Chapel privately at night, take your children to the Gladiator School or pizza making, I.D.I. can organise it all!
From a simple car or boat transfer, a private shore excursion, a half day tour to a full exclusive itinerary or a multigenerational experience, I.D.I. has the knowledge and expertise to make your stay in Italy a memorable experience. Our most popular guided tours include: The Vatican Pass, a helicopter tour over Venice, a Grand Canal cruise, wine tasting in the Chianti region, a cooking class in Florence, Milan’s highlights and a visit to The Last Supper, tours throughout the Italian Riviera and day trips to Pompeii...but the list is endless!
Italian Dream Incorporated (I.D.I.) can arrange:
· Tailored walking tours throughout Italy with a professional and informative guide
· Private transfers, from cars to helicopters, chartered flights, luxury boats in the Mediterranean
· Customised exclusive access to museums and monuments such as Saint Mark’s Basilica,
Borghese Gallery and the Vasari Corridor
· Prestigious accommodation options throughout Italy ranging from city hotels to luxury villas
· Kids tours such as the Gladiators’ School where children can try on traditional togas and take part
in the training of a Roman battle with protective amour and wooden swords in order to become a
real Roman Gladiator.